Mills Selig is delighted to have retained its ‘Top Ranked’ Chamber and Partners status for 2024.
Chambers and Partners is the leading independent professional legal research company operating across 200 jurisdictions – Chambers and Partners deliver annual detailed rankings and insight into the world’s leading lawyers and law firms.
As one of Northern Ireland’s most innovative and progressive, corporate and commercial law firms, Mills Selig is proud to be ranked amongst this select group of leading lawyers and law firms.
Chambers and Partners recommends Mills Selig in the following practice areas:
- Private Client
- Corporate and M&A
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Litigation
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Social Housing
Chambers and Partners recommends Mills Selig‘s Lawyers in the following practice areas:
- Adrian Kerr for Construction and Social Housing
- Chris Guy for Corporate / M&A
- Glenn Watterson for Corporate / M&A
- Darren Marley for Corporate / M&A
- Emma Hunt for Defamation / Reputation Management, Litigation and Real Estate Litigation
- Kiera Lee for Employment
- Anna-Marie McAlinden for Real Estate and Energy & Natural Resources
- Maeve Fisher for Licensing
- Kirsten Magee for Litigation
- Anne Skeggs for Real Estate
- John Kearns for Restructuring and Insolvency
- Richard Craig for Restructuring and Insolvency
Click to view all Mills Selig’s Legal Services
Click to meet the Mills Selig Team
Having the right legal advice at the right time is crucial – our expert team offers clear, concise and problem solving legal advice.
For further information on Mills Selig’s expert legal services and how we can help your organisation, click: www.MillsSelig.com/Expertise
#YourLegalTeam #Understanding #Expertise #Experience