Our Licensing team of solicitors are recognised market leaders in this area, with detailed knowledge and practical experience of a wide range of licensing applications. Chambers & Partners ranks the Mills Selig Licensing team Band 1.
The department has been involved in many of the significant Court decisions in this area.
Your liquor Licence expires in 2022
The current licensing period will end on 30 September. Any alterations to your premises will affect your renewal application.
Renewal applications must be submitted to the court by 9 August 2022
Click to Contact Maeve Fisher, Partner and Head of Licensing at Mills Selig for legal guidance and management of licence renewals today.
Our Licensing Expertise:
- applications for public houses, hotels, off-licences, restaurants
- protection orders and transfers
- amendments/additions to licence terms
- objections to applications
- commercial negotiations/sales and purchases of licences
- social club applications
- pharmaceutical applications
- betting and gaming advice