Anne is one of the leading commercial property lawyers in Northern Ireland and heads the Property team at Mills Selig
She is highly experienced in all aspects of commercial property transactions, acting for developers, investors, financial institutions, landlords and tenants. In addition, she has a particular specialism in property finance, distressed property and securitisation.
She keeps a clear head in pressured, high-value transactions and gets the deal done. Anne is dual-qualified and regularly acts in England and Wales.
- advising on a multi-million pound sale of English hotels
- acting on the purchase of the Kremlin nightclub and bar complex, Belfast
- advisor to local investor on the purchase of a multi-million pound office and warehouse investment portfolio
- acting for NBC Universal in relation to their Belfast offices
- advising the Ducales Group on the purchase of Madisons Hotel, Belfast
What they say
- “We would specifically mention Anne Skeggs. Anne’s clear experience and commercial approach was invaluable”
- “A great team led by Anne Skeggs”
- “Anne is very commercial, personable, and really knows her stuff”
- “Anne is very approachable and commercial”
- “She knows property law inside out and is a wonderful sounding board in terms of problem-solving.
- “incisive, experienced and practical”
- “Anne is able to cut through all the legal jargon and boil it all down to the really important issues at hand, such as the risks to us and the things we need to consider before we can complete a deal”
- “commercial, very astute and a strong negotiator”
- “Anne Skeggs is just amazing – she is responsive and always there for us”
- “Anne Skeggs, a brilliant mind – so commercial, sharp, and at the same time very down to earth”