Rebecca is a Senior Associate in our Litigation Department. Rebecca studied and qualified in England, working for a top tier commercial litigation firm in Newcastle-upon-Tyne for a number of years, before returning to Northern Ireland in 2019 to join Mills Selig.
Rebecca has a wide range of experience in dealing with contentious matters for commercial clients. She regularly deals with claims in the Commercial Court, but also has considerable experience of property and land disputes, intellectual property issues, insurance disputes, defamation claims and debt recovery.
- Obtaining various injunctions on behalf of a commercial client in respect of a series of incidents of trespass and harassment on company property.
- Successfully representing a local supplier in a contract dispute with a national food producer in an expedited claim in the Commercial Court. Her client was awarded a six-figure sum in damages and 80% of its costs.
- Acting for a national construction company in a multi-party dispute over alleged defects within a prominent building on the sea front.
- Recovering an industrial unit and obtaining a significant contribution towards dilapidations for a commercial landlord through protracted proceedings with the tenant in the Lands Tribunal.
- Successfully defending a claim for adverse possession on behalf of a large manufacturer, following a lengthy trial that involved expert evidence and senior counsel.
- Advising a business owner in a contentious Partnership dispute through to dissolution.
- Assisting in a multi-million pound claim against the insurers of a business interruption insurance policy as a result of losses incurred during the pandemic.
What they say
“Rebecca Logan – courteous, bright, persistent and tuned in to the needs of commercial client. One to watch”
“Associate Rebecca Logan is a name to watch”