Rebecca joined Mills Selig from a specialist Commercial Litigation firm based in the North East of England.
She qualified as a solicitor in England & Wales in September 2016 and continued to practice in Newcastle upon Tyne for 3 years before returning home to be admitted as a solicitor in Northern Ireland.
During her time in England, Rebecca gained significant experience in dealing with a large variety of commercial disputes for clients. Her experience includes dealing with actions relating to commercial contracts, property, debt recovery, Intellectual Property and Data, company and shareholders, and banking disputes.
- Assisting in a high court action for breach of privacy, confidence and the Data Protection Act regarding information shared on social media;
- Acting for a group of shareholders in a claim for fraud and breaches of warranty against the outgoing majority shareholder for a sum in excess of £1 million;
- Successfully bringing a claim in the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court in London against an international retailer for infringing UK and Community unregistered design rights in goalkeeper glove designs owned by the Claimant;
- Acting for a Dutch company in its claim for unpaid recruitment agent fees to trial in the County Court;
- Defending a claim against the residuary beneficiary of a million-pound estate under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975, brought by the disappointed former spouse; and
- Assisting in a claim for uninsured losses resulting from a devastating fire caused by faulty solar panels installed on the roof of the Claimant’s property.
What they say
“Rebecca Logan – courteous, bright, persistent and tuned in to the needs of commercial client. One to watch”