Niamh is a partner in the Commercial Property team at Mills Selig.
Niamh boasts a broad range of experience across multiple sectors including asset and corporate acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters, development projects and management of property assets. Her clients range from property companies, developers, pension funds and institutional investors. Niamh also has experience working on various energy projects from wind farms to hydrogen projects.
Niamh is dual-qualified in Northern Ireland and England and Wales and regularly advises on transactions with cross jurisdictional elements.
- Acted in the sale of Grade A office space
- Acted in the sale of a Northern Ireland shopping Centre:
- Acted on behalf a national kitchen supplier in their expansion in Northern Ireland
- Acted for institutional Landlord in all elements of asset management of a shopping centre and retail park in Northern Ireland
- Acted for energy company in the roll out of hydrogen for local transport company
- Acted for energy company providing onshore wind turbine generator asset management and energy management services
- Acted on behalf of investors in the grant of £100m funding to local housing association