Conor completed his training contract with Mills Selig and qualified as a solicitor in September 2021. He specialises in both contentious and non-contentious work in our Construction department.
Conor has been involved in mediating, litigating and adjudicating high-value construction, engineering and procurement disputes.
He provides advice on drafting and negotiating construction documents to a wide range of clients including developers, professional consultants, contractors and sub-contractors.
Conor acts for public bodies by advising on and managing procurement processes, and has also advised both contracting authority and bidder clients in relation to procurement challenges.
- Acting for a leading housing association in relation to a 7-figure dispute over two adjudications with a contractor
- Advising social housing providers in relation to multiple construction mediations and adjudications
- Providing contract advice and dispute resolution advice on million-pound developments
- Advising in relation to “design and build” projects with values ranging from £2 million to £20 million
- Advised a leading contractor in the local market on the suite of construction contracts for a £95million project in Belfast.
- Advised on the suite of construction contracts involved with the redevelopment of Queen’s University Belfast Student Union and Riddel Hall.
- Advised an American company expanding its operation in Northern Ireland in relation to non-contentious construction legal advice on a project valued at circa £9million.