Ross graduated from Ulster University in 2016 having obtained a Bachelor of Laws degree with Honours (LL.B, Hons).
Ross then went on to obtain a Master of Laws degree (LL.M) from Queen’s University, Belfast before attending the Institute of Professional Legal Studies, also at Queen’s University, Belfast.
Ross qualified as a Solicitor in September 2020 and is currently working within the commercial property team along Mills Selig Partners, Anne Skeggs and Anna-Marie McAlinden.
Ross is also a Committee Member of the Northern Ireland Young Solicitors’ Association (NIYSA) and a member of the Northern Ireland Commercial Property Lawyers’ Association (NICPLA).
- Assisted with the disposal of a large property portfolio for a global investment management firm which comprised over 700 properties in Northern Ireland;
- Assisted with the acquisition of De Courcy Centre, Carrickfergus and Merchants Quay, Newry.
- Assisted with the acquisition of various sites for developers across Northern Ireland including Belfast, Ballyclare and Portrush.
- Assisted with the disposal of Weavers Court Business Park located on the edge of Belfast City Centre
- Assisted with the acquisition of various sites for Clanmill Housing Association