Mercer Marsh are hosting WIRELESS Brexit sessions later this month and warmly invite you to join your peers to discuss how Brexit (in whatever form it takes) will shape the UK workplace, sharing views on what you see as being the issues and opportunities that Brexit will bring.
The sessions are aimed at Senior HR Professionals and each session will be relaxed and interactive, allowing you to hear what your peers are doing as well as picking up some tips on how your organisation can be better prepared to attract, support and retain its future talent. Details of event below:
Date: 30th May 2019
Time: 9.00am to 11.00am
Venue: National Football Stadium @ Windsor Park, Belfast, BT12 6LU
Gary Simmons, Partner, at Mercer
Gary will be leading our session and be sharing some fascinating insights in to:
- How regional variations exist when considering future workplace strategy
- How organisations could, and should, be addressing these sooner rather than later
Kiera Lee, Director, Mills Selig
Kiera’s Session will cover:
- What is actually happening to EU staff after Brexit?
- What can a company do to help EU staff and their families at this time?
- Strategies for retaining EU talent after Brexit?
- Planning recruitment after Brexit